If you’re having trouble saving a down payment, a USDA Rural Development mortgage may be the perfect road to home ownership. The Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program helps lenders work with low and moderate income families living in rural areas to make homeownership a reality. And many areas that are eligible are actually more suburban than you’d expect.
To learn more about this program and how it could help you, please contact us.
- Low or no down payment
- Low interest rate
- Closing costs and reasonable and customary expenses associated with the purchase
- Meet income-eligibility
- Agree to personally occupy the dwelling as their primary residence
- Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. non-citizen national or Qualified Alien
- Have the legal capacity to incur the loan obligation
- Purchase a property
- All dwellings financed must provide decent, safe, and sanitary housing and be modest in size, design, and cost.
- Generally, rural areas with a population less than 35,000